BadgePass One Access Control Overview
BadgePass ONE access control manages secure reader deployment and door access privileges unlike any other door access system on the market. Enroll technology cards and activate a cardholder’s door access privileges in a single step! Administrators can easily create a profile for each door that includes security group privileges, schedules, schedule exceptions – all from one user-friendly interface. With BadgePass ONE Access Control, there is no need to worry about managing multiple on-site servers or complex control panels in an IT closet within your facility. Simply add readers and/or wireless locks to openings in areas of your facility without ever having to install any software or deploy any servers onsite!
Elliott offers a wide variety of access control door readers from industry-leading hardware manufacturers that ensure high security and quality. With BadgePass ONE Access Control, you have the flexibility to purchase readers up front or include them in a reader subscription, paid monthly or annually. So whether you need to secure just one opening or hundreds, the system allows for easy expansion and addition of new devices when needed.
Features & Benefits
BadgePass ONE Features & Benefits:
• App available to download in Windows and Apple Stores
• Compatible with Apple or Microsoft devices, including phones and tablets
• Minimal IT infrastructure: no onsite server required
• Web portal for system configuration from any device
• Ability to create conditional printing rules for credential production
• Automatic activation of credentials on print
• Design custom reader profiles for each opening
• Create unlimited schedules and schedule exceptions
• Support for multiple hardware options
• User specified language: English and Spanish available