NDE Networked Wireless Lock Overview
The new NDEB mobile enabled wireless lock also has an interior push button with indication that expands the way the lock operates to include storeroom, office, privacy and apartment functions.
NDE wireless locks are integrated into popular electronic access control systems from PACS alliance members to offer customers the choice of working with the system that best fits their needs.
The NDE design packages the cylindrical lock, credential reader, and access control sensors together in to a small footprint that is both easy to install and affordable. NDE enables the use of proximity, smart, Bluetooth (NDEB only) and NFC credentials which provide security and versatility.
NDE fits into existing network architecture and can work in the same EAC system as other wireless locks including Schlage Control™, AD-400 and LE. Use the ENGAGE™ Gateway for real-time connectivity and lockdown via IP PoE. The NDE can also be connected to a Wi-Fi network for automatic updates directly from host software. Features and capabilities will vary by system; please visit Software Alliances tab for additional details.
1 Use of mobile credential on the LEB mobile enabled lock is dependent on availability of compatible mobile credential
Features & Benefits
- Electronics bring more visibility and control to the opening
- Ready for the future with the ability to read Bluetooth and NFC mobile credentials, along with smart and proximity
- Built on proven Schlage ND Series, Grade 1 mechanical lock
- Updates can be made immediately, from anywhere, depending on access control system
- Flexible connectivity options to fit building infrastructure
- Suites with Schlage mechanical and electrified ND Series locks with many common parts
- No Tour with MT20W and smart credential or mobile credential (consult your access control software provider for specific support)
- NDEB includes interior push button with indication for storeroom, office, privacy, and apartment applications
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Fits mechanical cylidrical door prep with minor modifications